Workshop series on Vascular Ageing 'From Research to Clinical Practice'
“Vascular Ageing: from Research to Clinical Practice” - a virtual workshop is being organized by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai, India, Radboud University Medical Center (RadboudUMC), Nijmegen, Netherlands, and Maastricht University Netherlands. Eleven speakers from different universities and organizations worldwide will talk about the recent advancements in Vascular Ageing research, addressing the unmet needs of translation of research into clinical practice.
he talks will be between March 21st to 23rd and 28th to 30th, 2022, with two talks per day. Each lecture will be for a duration of 30 minutes followed by 15 minutes interaction.
The talk timings are:
- March 21st to 23rd: 11:00 AM CET (3:30 PM IST) & 3:00 PM CET (7:30 PM IST)
- March 28th to 30th: 11:00 AM CEST (2:30 PM IST) & 3:00 PM CEST (6:30 PM IST)
- Biological versus chronological age of arteries
- Arterial structure and function in vascular ageing
- Physical (in)activity and vascular age
- Modeling vascular health
- Cerebrovascular health and vascular age
- Arterial stiffness, intima-media thickness, ageing, and activity
- Endothelial function and flow-mediated dilation in vascular ageing
- Hormonal imbalance, menopause, and vascular age
Click here for the full program.