EUMindshift respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
We may decide to change provisions of this privacy statement. If so, we will notify you. Nevertheless, we recommend that you check this privacy statement from time to time yourself for any change that may have been made.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: “Website”) eumindschift.eu .
2. Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: the controller): firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 2 - Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 3 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek. 2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
• because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller. 4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 5 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
• delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
• make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 6 - Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 7 - Collection of data
It is important for us that we take care in the processing and security of your personal data. We have therefore taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to secure your personal data. The measures we have taken include:
• physical and electronic measures designed to prevent as far as possible unauthorized access, loss or misuse of personal data;
• the encryption of sensitive information or personal data transmitted to or by us, such as account passwords and other identifiable information;
• where reasonably possible, making back-ups of personal data;
• the storage of sensitive information in encrypted form if this is possible and the database is not externally accessible;
• vulnerabilities in the software will be resolved as soon as reasonably possible, and servers and software will receive frequent security updates;
• our online environment will undergo penetration tests at regular intervals.
We would like to point out that it is not possible to guarantee at all times the absolute security of personal data that is sent via the internet or stored.
Article 8 - Your rights
You can access, update, rectify, or erase the personal data collated by us. You can also ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or to transfer it to another party, in which latter case you must inform us what information you wish to be transferred. We will comply with any such request that pertains to information processed by us as described in sections 2 or 4 of Article 3 of this privacy statement, unless this information includes personal data concerning other persons. If you wish to exercise any of these rights you should contact us. Our contact details are contained in Article 8 of this privacy statement. If the Service itself offers the option to contact us, then of course that is also possible.
We will assess your request to check that the statutory requirements are met and that your request does not adversely affect any legitimate interest on our part. For example, we have a legitimate interest if we need the personal data to be able to supply our service to another party, to resolve disputes, to enforce the relevant conditions of use, for technical and/or legal requirements, and/or this is required by the Service itself or by law. To be able to access your own personal data by e-mail you must supply sufficient proof of your identity in the manner we request. If we are not certain that you are the actual person to whom the personal data relates then we may refuse you access to the personal data.
We will respond to all requests to exercise any of the aforesaid rights within 4 weeks. In the event of a complex request we may extend this period by a further 4 weeks, but if we do so we will notify you accordingly within 4 weeks of receipt of your request. You have the right to file a complaint with the competent privacy authority in respect of the way in which we handle your personal data. The competent authority in the Netherlands is the Data Protection Agency, which you can contact via its website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Article 9 - Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information. - Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. Specifically, we use the following cookies on our website: No other cookies
Article 11 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 12 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its residency has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 13 - Contact
If you have any question, problem, or comment regarding this privacy statement you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org